페이지 정보

• 작성자 : Audry
  • 이메일 : audrymcquade@uol.com.br
  • 유선 연락처 :
  • 핸드폰 번호 :
  • 작성일 : 24-04-25 16:17
  • 조회 : 55회

본문

When I start thinking up a brand's design, I always start with the first letter. If you were creating Brooklyn's Finest Beer I would start with the letters F, B, and B again. It is a very old technique but it is still very unique. Sometimes just writing the name down in a beautiful font is enough.

Your logo should be simple. It shouldn't be complex. Many people feel that their logo has to be something that is a sort of complicated artwork. Your logo should be clear and easy to understand by everyone. If your costumers don't understand your logo how will they be able understand your company?

K.I.S.S. Online business success is a matter of fact, and K.I.S.S has become the new mantra. It is not important to have a hi-fi logo design that is a visual treat but cannot make a lasting impression on the minds of the customers. All the major brands have simple logo designs that are easy to remember. For instance, Mercedes logo, Nike, McDonald's, Adidas, Honda and so and so forth are all simple but yet effective in leaving a long lasting impression on the viewer's mind. The golden rule of design is to not make it too extravagant, but to create a design that is as close as possible to your company image.

There are basically 3 logo styles you can consider - logotype, woodmark and abstract mark. For the best results and options in usage, I recommend combining logotype with woodmark. This is because without text, it would be difficult identifying corporate identities for new companies.

You must remember that your company's logo design does not need to reflect what you do. You can draw attention to your company's core values, such as teamwork and networking. This is useful for businesses that offer services that are complex or too broad.

First, you need to describe your business. It is essential that you include details such as your business name and the products and services you offer. The better a logo design designer can make for your business, the more information you provide. Without any information about the business, akun pro it is almost impossible for a graphic artist to create a unique logo and perform miracles.

You can start your logo design process with just black and white so that you can concentrate on the shape. This will ensure that your logo is versatile. Avoid looking at colors until the black and white version has been approved - after all, color can really influence how we react to something. Logos should not be chosen based on emotion.

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기

사이트맵

사이트맵

닫기