• 작성자 : Bert Myres
  • 이메일 : bert_myres@hotmail.com
  • 유선 연락처 :
  • 핸드폰 번호 :
  • 작성일 : 24-04-05 19:44
  • 조회 : 171회

본문

Exactly what is NC Wallet?
NC Wallet is the whole world's to start with Fee-totally free wallet. You can keep, obtain, and withdraw resources with out supplemental charges or bare minimum limits. Furthermore, a cryptocurrency exchange is available within the application at sector selling prices and without having excess commissions. And everything is in an intuitive and person-friendly interface! The wallet is equipped with all the necessary stability actions: two-aspect and biometric authentication as well as a PIN code.

What currencies does NC Wallet assistance?
NC Wallet supports important cryptocurrencies which have been traded over the crypto sector. We're continually checking and introducing new assets. It is possible to see The existing list of supported currencies and networks listed here.

Am i able to use my wallet on many gadgets and PCs?
Certainly, you may at the same time use NC Wallet on multiple products though a reliable stability system will ensure the safety of one's funds.

You need to use your wallet on Android, iOS, or in browsers with our Web application and extension.

How to produce a wallet?
one. Open up the app or Web Model of NC Wallet;
two. Click Generate Wallet;
three. The program will prompt you to sign up making use of on the list of available companies.
When registering, you should think of a PIN code to login to the app.
four. Completed! Now it is possible to freely use your wallet.
Protection
How to guard my wallet?
NC Wallet is supplied with all the required measures to be sure leading-stage security: PIN codes, biometric and two-variable authentication. What’s extra, end users have further possibilities to manage their wallets. Such as, monitoring Energetic account periods.

For more safety facts check the Security part during the NC Wallet settings menu. There You may as well switch 2FA on and off, improve your PIN, and allow biometrics for login or confirming transactions. nc wallet kycimg.png

개인정보취급방침

닫기

이메일주소무단수집거부

닫기

사이트맵

사이트맵

닫기